BATRAY OFF ROAD 49cc GO KART For Sale
The Batray 49cc Off Road Go Kart for sale an amazing value that is inexpensive but not at all cheap!
- The 49cc Batray Go Kart is an awesome solution to get your kids started in the offroad world.
- The Batray has dual sport tires that can be used in on or off road applications.
- This model can be ridden by children or adults.
The 49cc Batray Off Road Go Kart comes standard with the following listed features:
- 49cc Gas Engine
- This is the most powerful 2 stroke 49cc engine of this type on the market. Also EPA Approved for our environment!
- Centrifugal Clutch
- This is an automatic clutch
- Gear Box
- Racing style gear box, direct drive! No multiple gears to turn means more torque to the wheels!
- Gas Tank has a 1 Liter capacity
- 8" off road tires that are a dual sport on or off road tire.
- The Baja has a front and rear bumper
- Rear Disk Brakes Disc brakes are much safer than drum or band brakes for the fact that they work much better.
- Safety Flag The flag gives you more visibility and is intended for safety
- Throttle Trigger We use the trigger throttle on out go karts. Trigger is mounted directly to the handle bars.
- Hand Brake The brake is also mounted directly to the handle bars.
- Top Speed 32mph!
- Kart can go even faster with upgrades!
- Max Weight = The karts can handle 250 lbs but our recommended max weight is 200-225 lbs for the longevity of the kart.
- Warranty = 30 day parts replacement warranty and life time technical support
If the photo's, specs and description of the Batray 49cc Off Road Go Kart aren't enough take a moment to ask us, or see what our customers have to say... After a decade of experience in this industry, we know you have lots of questions, so just call us at 1-877-300-8707 and we'll be delighted to answer them all :) To see what our customers have to say about us and our products, please click HERE.
THE PRICE YOU SEE IS THE PRICE YOU PAY NO EXTRA CHARGES OR FEE'S THATS THE WAY WE ROLL!
This Vehicle has a Standard 60 Day MFG Warranty.
This vehicle comes standard 60 day limited MGF (Manufacturers) warranty which covers all mechanical part failures attributed to faulty factory construction for the first 30 days, and the drive train for 60 days, through its normal and intended use from the day your receive it. Simply put, if it breaks on its own, it’s covered, but not if you break it. To use the policy you must follow all the procedure explained in detail under the warranty section of the this website => https://www.joyridemotors.com/warranty.
The ‘Get Support’ section of JoyRides has comprehensive information about the warranty coverage of this vehicle. We encourage you to take time to read through it to assist you with your purchase decision. If you have any questions, we will be happy to answer them before or after your purchase, just email email@example.com and a warranty specialist will be happy to assist you.
It’s important to know that the MFG warranty is conditional and is not an offering of Joy Ride Motors. Unlike the other guys, with their “Sell it and Forget about it” attitude, we pride ourselves on great customer service, before and after the sale. That’s why we’ll gladly assist you in filing your claim should you experience a covered mechanical failure. And even if it’s not covered, we’ll still do our best to help you out and point you in the right direction to get you back up and running. At Joy Ride Motors, we believe in our products and our customers and we’ll stand behind both ... and that’s the JoyRides Guarantee!
At Joy Ride Motors, we believe in the Joy of the Ride.
As such we assure you that this vehicle not only complies, but surpasses, every state, federal and regulatory guideline with respect to its; manufacturing, emissions, safety features and overall construction. But proper riding, following all the rules of the road, and being alert and aware of your surroundings is not always enough to ensure your safety from other drivers or unforeseen road hazards.
For those reasons, we encourage you to purchase the best riding attire, DOT approved safety gear, boots, gloves, clothing and helmets, and additional safety equipment such as windshields, vehicle locks, storage covers and more. Many of these items we sell in our Gear section. We only sell the items we feel are best on the market and for the best price you’ll find online. Please don’t risk your life and health. Make your safety and the safety o your passengers your utmost priority, as we want you to have a long and fun life... and spend much of it Enjoying the Ride.
The Get Support section of JoyRides has comprehensive information on; safety, registration, licensing, warranty and insurance. We encourage you to take time to read through it. If you have any questions, we will be happy to answer them to the best of our ability, so please call 877-300-8707 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and any of our knowledgeable staff will be happy to assist you.