FREE Shipping Policy
1. Our FREE standard shipping policy applies to the majority of our products throughout the (lower 48) Continental United States. Regrettably, If you live in Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, any US Common Wealth or overseas, our FREE Delivery policy does not apply to you. If you reside outside the lower 48 states, and you wish to order one of our vehicles or products, please call us at 1-877-300-8707 to receive a custom shipping quote for the vehicle you wish to purchase.
2. Our FREE shipping policy extends to standard residential tailgate delivery for most urban and suburban settings. In rare cases, should you reside in a rural area that is not serviced by our primary delivery company(s) and it becomes cost-prohibitive for to fulfill your order, you’ll be notified immediately of the complication and we’ll work with you to figure out the least expensive fulfillment option. If you’re not satisfied with the difference in price, you may cancel your order with no penalties for a full refund.
3. Our FREE Shipping offer only covers LTL trucking deliveries attached to a moving pallet. Large and heavy vehicles such as; dune buggies, electric car, or similar that require full assembly, special handling and custom transportation on a flatbed truck or car-carrier do not include Free Shipping. These custom delivery methods are not factored into our 'shipping inclusive' price, as they are all individually shopped and quoted by different couriers based on your delivery location. If you are not satisfied with our best efforts to procure the lease expensive options for fulfillment, you may cancel your order prior to it being processed. In the event that your accepted the order and our quoted shipping costs, and your payment was processed, but you subsequently changed your mind prior to the order being shipped, then you will be charged a 6% cancelation fee. If the order required full assembly, and was subsequently assembled, tested and prepared for shipment at the time of cancelation, then there will also be a restocking fee as well of at least 25% and up to 35% based on the extent of work done to fulfill the order.
4. If you're outside of the US, then your order will need to be sent international delivery, which includes additional handling and service charges that will need to be priced out and charged separately. In addition, we cannot guarantee our customary time frame for deliver. This will depend of where you are in the world, and if you are willing to pay for expedited shipping and handling for the delivery of your vehicle. Additionally, there may be reduced limitations in the standard manufacturer’s warranty and additional shipping costs would be involved in sending parts should you ever have a warranty claim.
5. Your order is processed anywhere from 3 to 5 Business days after it is placed online. We ship all products from a warehouse setting. At times we may ship from our warehouse or directly from the manufacture warehouse in one of several locations in the US. We always do our best to get your order out as quickly as possible, but we can only work as fast as our warehouses, weather and road conditions permit. Orders normally take 5 to 15 business days in transit from the time they are shipped until they arrive at your door. During holiday season, due to extremely high volume, and only in some cases, it may take up to 21 business days for transit. If at any time the item you originally purchased is not in stock we will offer an optional item at equal or greater value as our commitment to great customer service and desire to fulfill your order.
6. Joy Ride Motors operates under an expedited system and once a sale is generated, we treat that sale with great responsibly under the assumption that our customer did their research before buying and selected us for our price point and quality of customer service and product support. Once the order is placed, the terms and conditions of this sales agreement are in full effect for both Joy Ride Motors and the customer, who assumes responsibly to ensure payment is honored. For security reasons, If you place a credit card order and your shipping address and billing address are different, we may need you to complete and sign an authorization form prior to shipping your order.
7. All products over 100 Lbs. are shipped by a professional LTL trucking company. Products weighing under 100 Lbs. are shipped by FedEx or UPS Ground.
8. You will be emailed all the necessary tracking information after your order has been physically placed on a shipping truck for delivery. You can go to the shipping company's website to track your shipment activities.
9. When your delivery arrives, it will be on a truck equipped with a hydraulic tailgate to lower your vehicle to street level. It is very important that you examine the state of the packaging. The protective cardboard shell may have some rips, tears, and be crushed in places. Please do not become overly concerned about the state of the exterior of the protective packaging which may look a little beat up. Its purpose it to absorb any bumps and bruises during transportation so that your vehicle does not. The insides, as you will see, are very tightly packed, well stored, and safe. 99.9% of the time, deliveries are perfectly fine on the inside, regardless of how torn up the outside appearance may appear. But it’s always better to be safe. So make sure to examine the delivery very thoroughly before shipping the Bill of Lading (BOL). Underneath the cardboard, the shell is a sturdy metal cage atop a wooden pallet that protects your vehicle. If any part of this metal cage is exposed or protruding through the cardboard shell, then it’s important that you make a note of that on the ‘shipping check-off sheet’ before signing the Bill of Lading (BOL) and accepting delivery. Inspect the cardboard shell to ensure the protective metal cage below is not loose, crushed in, or broken. If it appears that there may be damage, the cardboard is excessively torn, the box stands lopsided and is not square, or parts of the metal safety cage is bent or mangled, then you should call us right away at 877-300-8707, so we can help you figure it out the next step. If you have concerns hold off on signing the BOL. Ask the delivery driver to help you remove the cardboard shell to make sure the safety cage is in tack and not compromised before you sign for it. As long as the protective safety cage is in good shape, then you should accept the delivery. If you reject the shipment based solely on damages to the packaging, yet the vehicle itself is not damaged, you will likely be charged a non-refundable restocking fee and/or the cost of the return shipping.
10. If there is any substantial damage, it’s very important you be as detailed as possible in describing the size and location of any visible shipping damage on the shipping invoice before you sign and accept the shipment. Should your vehicle been damaged in transit, then this information will be very important when filing a claim. Additionally, you should have a digital camera on hand to take pictures of any damages you find. Take the pictures in such a way that you can see the driver or the delivery vehicle in the picture.
11. For smaller units, like the youth ATV, they will come strapped to a small pallet, in a heavy cardboard box that may not have a safety cage. Make sure the corners and not mashed in. If there is significant wear and tear to the cardboard, then open up the box and make sure you don’t see any damage before you accept and sign for the delivery.
12. Your MSO documentation will soon follow your order. We do not send the registration documents along with the vehicles for obvious reasons. Please call 877-300-8707 to request your MSO documentation upon receipt of your delivery, and please have your Vehicle Identification Number on hand.
13. Once you have your unit prepared, if you notice anything missing or damaged, file an online claim, and our staff will prepare your claim and contact you if delivery or resolution is longer than stated on the claims page. Parts normally take 5-21 business days to receive and can take longer if we have to special order a part from the factory.
14. We may cancel your order only if we cannot fulfill and ship your order within 30 business days. You may also cancel your order if your item has not been shipped. However, you will be charged a 6% cancellation fee. Once the item is shipped, the order cannot be canceled. If you choose to cancel your order after it has been shipped, or you reject delivery for any reason (other than authorization by Joy Ride Motors for you to reject delivery due to catastrophic shipping damage) then you'll be charged for the cost of the return shipping and a 25% to 35% restocking fee.